In this section, they will be introduced the winning documentaries of the International Archaeological Cinema Review in Rovereto.
At the end of projections they will be interviewed the archaeologists Z. Hawass, P. Matthiae, A. Bonanno, by newsmen Enrico Fontana, Piero Pruneti, Guido Scialpi.
Thursday November 9, 2000 h. 15.00
- "Paestum: un tuffo nella storia" (26') Italy, 1999 by Claudio del Signore.
Presentation edited by prof. Emanuele Greco, President of the Foundation Paestum
Friday November 10, 2000 h. 9.30
- "Thor Heyerdhal: Tra Oceano e Mediterraneo" Italy, 2000 by Giorgio Fornoni.
- "Il mistero delle Piramidi" France, 1997 by Jean-François Delassus.
Presentation edited by Dario Di Blasi Manager of the International Archaeological Cinema Review in Rovereto.
- The interview: Zahi Hawas, Manager of the pyramids ruins of Giza.
Saturday November 11, 2000 h. 9.30
- "C'era una volta la Mesopotamia" France, 1998 by Jean Claude Lubichansky
- "Sulla scia di Ulisse" France, 2000 by Jean Baronnet
- The interview: Paolo Matthiae Teacher of Archaeology and History of Art of the Near Ancient East to the University "La Sapienza" in Rome and Manager of the Archaeological Mission in Ebla.
Sunday November 12, 2000 h. 9.30
- "Nel mare antico. L'oriente mediterraneo: Pietra, Vino e Olio" Italy, 1998 by Marino Maranzana.
- "La galea degli dei" USA/Germany, 1998 by Matthew Wortman
- The interview: Anthony Bonanno, Teacher to the University "La Valletta" in Malta, expert of Mediterranean archaeology.