The Third Fair of the Mediterranean Archaeological Tourismwill be take place from 9th to 12 th November 2000 in Paestum (Salerno) - Italy.
The Fair is proposed to promote sites and destinations of archaeological attraction of the Mediterranean's Countries;
to favor the marketing of specific tourist products; to contribute to the seasonally adjusted;
to increase the economic opportunities and the occupational effects.
The Program Exhibition Stands, Workshop with foreign buyers for the meeting between supply and demand;
Conferences and Seminaries (entrepreneurial enterprises and Employment opportunities in the Cultural Heritage's field; Meeting with Supervisors, Archaeologists, Museum's Managers, University Teacher).
- Italian and Mediterranean Countries Institutional Bodies;
- Districts, Provinces, Communes, Chambers of Commerce;
- Tourist Boards and AA.P.T.;
- Archaeological Parks and Service;
- Trading and Tourist Associations.
- Tour Operators and Travel agents;
- Tourist operators private and publics;
- Tourist Companies;
- Archeoclub and Archaeological Groups;
- Cultural Associations;
- University and Schools.
The Other Events:
- Guided tours to the archaeological sites;
- Program " Archeo and Outskirtnes ";
- Cocktail party of welcome and thematic evenings;
- Gala Dinner in the Archaeological Museum.